Find out if your project Qualify for the Trading Online Voucher Support
Frequently Asked Questions*:
The vouchers are targeted at businesses with the following profile:
– Limited or no e-commerce presence;
– 10 or less employees;
– Turnover less than €2m;
– Applicant business must be trading for at least 6 Months;
– Business must be located in the area covered by the LEO to whom they make their application i.e. LEOs cannot accept applications from businesses located outside their jurisdiction.
Before submitting the application you will attend a Trading Online Seminar
You can use a Trading Online Voucher to:
– Develop a new e-commerce website or upgrade an existing one;
– Get Specialist IT and digitalisatioin Consultancy
– Add online payments or booking systems
– Develop an app, advertise online or subscribe to a retail platform solution
The Trading Online Voucher covers up to 50% of eligible expenditure- or up to the amount of €2500 (whichever is less) per voucher.
This means that the cost of developing your online trading capacity can be cut by up to 50%.
Previous voucher recipients may apply for a second voucher.
The only condition is that previous voucher recipients cannot apply for a second voucher until they have submitted their final claim for their first voucher.
A business can get the Trading Online Voucher twice for the amount of €2500 max each time.
As a business can apply for the voucher two times- therefore the maximum support can be €5000.
* The information provided hereby is taken from the official LEO website (localenterprise.ie).
Although we do our best to ensure the information provided above to be accurate and up to date- we highly encourage you to consult all the details and concerns with your local LEO office.
The updated guidelines can be found on: https://www.localenterprise.ie
If you find the information to be inaccurate at any time, please consider letting us know: Contact us